- Five remedies for an emotional hangover
- Are you suffering from spiritual depression?
- Being a parent during dark times
- Grief survival skills to keep you sane
- How to make peace with suicide
- Healing the violent heart
- Lost hope? In a funk? Six Strategies to help you re-find your sparkle
- Adele Ryan McDowell, Ph.D., is a psychologist with 30+ years’ experience and responder to trauma and disaster, such as the Newtown shootings, Hurricane Katrina, and 9/11. Adele has been called “a healer of wounded hearts.” The suicide of a fellow psychologist expanded Adele’s world — and heart – even more. The result has been the creation of her new book, Making Peace with Suicide: A Book of Hope, Understanding, and Comfort (2014).
Radio: Living with Hope; Energy Awareness; Keeping Connected; Align, Shine Prosper (Canada); Adventures in Density and Effort; Awake: Now What; Everyday Miracles; Beyond Blind Spots; America’s Mindset Mechanic; The Spiritual Workshop (Australia); Maryanne Live; The Butterfly Effect; World Spirituality; Streetwise Spirituality; Rewiring Your Brain; and Cosmic Soup. TV: Nutmeg TV