Channeled Grace Sessions
What is Grace?
Grace is a gift from the divine. Like a multi-petaled flower; grace shows itself in a variety of ways:
- Grace is energy.
- Grace communicates.
- Grace heals.
- Grace opens doors, past, present and future.
- Grace creates movement.
- Grace is a safe harbor and a place of peace.
- Grace is a multidimensional conduit.
There are many forms of grace; it can be a blessing, a healing, a release, or an insight. In my experience, grace brings comfort and light.
The idea of channeled grace was gifted to me one late night in 2007.
However, the name felt awfully big. I wondered if I was up to the task. Quickly put in my place, I was reminded that this grace has little to do with me. I simply serve as a conduit of information and energy. Similar to a hollow bone, piece of pipe or, even, a flash of lightning, a channel acts as the instrument of transmission.
However, in 2010, St. Germain counseled me that channeling is not about the hollow bone, per se. He allowed the focus of this work is the antithesis of hollow and more about the abundance and the overflow of unconditional love that allows the flow of grace. I like that, this high vibratory well-spring gushing forth with unconditional love.
And this is flow of unconditional love and acceptance is the bedrock of a Channeled Grace session.
Channeled Grace Sessions
As a guide, I help to shine some light on your path. I come with a cosmic backpack filled with a variety of roles and experiences including psychologist, teacher, shaman, empath, and the like. And as I am guided, I pull from my backpack whatever will serve you best and be for your highest good. I offer guidance, encouragement, support, and healing.
The intention is to help you reconnect with yourself; to trust yourself once again, and to remember who you are.
What does a session look like?
Sessions are individual. No two are alike. We share a unique conversation about your immediate concerns. Your energies are assessed. We may explore the state of your soul, archetypes, past lives, relationships, intuition, next steps, choice points, your energies, unresolved grief, and the like. All things are possible.
Today, many advanced souls are finding themselves stretched and challenged; some face serious health concerns, spiritual depression, confusion, “stuckness,” and paralysis. We work together to re-ignite your inner spark and re-animate your life.
A session offers support and perspective; it may look like a conversational exchange, a reading, a healing, or a combination of all this and more. Our work opens the door for you to get re-involved in your life, to see your life with an expanded perspective, and to learn how to befriend your resistance, demons, and hungry ghosts. We do serious work with a light heart.
Channeled Grace Sessions Particulars
There are several appointment methods available pending your locale:
Office hours at: 13 Arcadia Road, Suite 8, Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Concierge service (home/office appointments) for folks in Fairfield County, CT area
You can select the time frame that works best for you:
- 30 (only via telephone/Skype), 60, 90 or 120 minutes
Select the type of session you need:
- Note: please check out the Mentoring if you are looking for another kind of intense, personal, spiritually-focused, energy-directed kind of work.
To make an appointment, there are two steps:
Step 1: Payment
Pre-payment is required before your appointment
- Pre-pay with credit card via PayPal on this site.
- Pre-pay with a check before your scheduled appointment. See Contact for address information
- Money transfer, i.e., wire funds, Western Union
- If you are having ongoing in-person appointments, you may arrange to pay by check or cash at the time of service.
Credit Card Payment
|30 minutes $150 USD||60 minutes $300 USD||90 minutes $450 USD||120 minutes $600 USD|
Step 2: Communication
- Send an email to AdeleRyanMcdowell@gmail.com
- Please include your contact information, time zone, and other information you feel is pertinent.
- Feel free to include ideal dates and times.
- Adele will respond quickly.
Need to reschedule? Please give Adele at least 24 hours notice.
- Email: AdeleRyanMcDowell@gmail.com
- Skype IM: adele.ryan.mcdowell